Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome Maci!

Give a big warm trailer park Howdy to Maci Gray! No, no, no need for you to get out the  hunting rifle and fire off welcome shots, no, no just leave the snowmobile on the front lawn, please don't start yelling at your woman. Okay, crack another beer and listen to Maci's story.

Maci  is a little sensitive because she was left in a backyard, without much food and no shelter, somewhere in  Nebraska, ever since she was a pup. She is now 1 1/2 years old. Maci was rescued from the pound in Nebraska from being euthanized. She is so pretty, loving and well behaved.  We found each other due to Rocky Mountain Lab Rescue. Maci, me and Taye, being together, has that feeling of  a "meant to be" relationship.

So when she leaps  over the coffee table to the couch where I lay and awkwardly places her paws on me, I here her whispering:

Here is my confession
May I be your possession
Boy I need your touch
Your love, kisses and touch
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny...

Love ya Maci.

Now you can pull out the hunting rifles, fire up the snowmobiles and since you've had a few beers, give someone close to you a big wet kiss.




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I love Maci's song, I love meant-to-be relationships, and I love trailer park welcomes. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete